Show your art to the whole world
Excite people about art: on the sofa, at night on a train, on holiday, on a lunch-break, of an evening on the balcony, alone, with friends, across continents. In a real-time 3D-Gallery, art lovers can wander though corridors, enjoy the effects of pictures and sculptures from different distances, while discovering details and gathering information about the work.
Is there a better way
to awaken a desire for the original?
We don't think so, and here are ten good explanations of why real-time 3D technology gives you unprecedented opportunities to draw public attention to you exhibitions and collections.
- You are virtually beyond any boundaries. You can display your complete repertoire, including the treasures lying dormant in the museum's vaults
- With a 3D-Gallery you have the perfect instrument for attracting to your exhibition visitors who have been convinced of the quality of the exhibition in advance.
- Using a micro-payment system, you can profit from a touring exhibition even after the exhibits have long been sent elsewhere to be displayed.
- A 3D-Gallery allows you, for the first time, to archive for posterity, not only the artefacts, but also how they were displayed.
- Art lovers can look around at any time from anywhere in the world.
- Pictures, but also sculptures and statues are accurately exhibited to scale.
- Use multi-modal interaction. Video, Audio guides, text and links to interesting, related websites, give you access to new possibilities in the conception of your exhibitions.
- You enable schools and other educational institutions to experience art, even if the distances are too great or the funds too small.
- The technology is secure. The pictures can, of course, be neither downloaded nor copied.
- You can password-protect areas and set up predefined tours.
You want to know more?
We'd be happy to answer your questions.